Whitepaper: Why An Accurate Cost Model Could be the Difference between Success and Failure in Mexico
Many companies aren’t aware of the importance of performing a cost modeling exercise or lack the in-house skills required to make accurate projections for a cost-competitive country like Mexico. This new whitepaper from Entrada Group outlines how a proper cost model analysis can set companies on the path to success in Mexico manufacturing. The paper explores:
- Cost Planning – An overview of elements included in a cost model and insight into the types of costs manufacturers should plan for
- Average Total Operating Cost – Insight into costs in Mexico
- Benefits of a Cost Model – Why it’s essential to perform a cost model – and the risks you incur if you don’t
- Tailored Analysis – How each cost model must be customized
- The Cost Advantages of Mexico – A review of the factors that make Mexico cost-advantageous compared to other global manufacturing locations.
These topics and more are covered in depth.
Click on the link below to receive a complimentary tailored cost analysis