Entrada’s Manufacturing Support Platform
Why our clients are more competitive
- The power of many – our clients scale is greater together than on their own
- Entrada expertise
- Cost of labor
- Strategic locations
- Economies of scale and enhanced buying power (a few examples)
- $40 million of local content purchases annually
- 100+ trucks crossing US border weekly
- Over 6,000 employees (630+ highly skilled)
- 6,500 annual Customs transactions
- 1 million+ sq. ft. manufacturing space
- Scalability and flexibility
- $1 million+ invested in best practices for Shared Services, such as:
- HR, Labor Relations, Finance, Accounting
- Logistics & Transport
- Environmental Health and Safety, Security
- IT & Communications
- Community & Governmental Relations
- Access to knowledge pool of 100+ subject matter experts on Mexico
- Focus on continuous improvement and benchmarking
- Facilities Construction & Planning
- Design & Maintenance
- Infrastructure & Utilities
- No need for a legal Mexican entity
- Launch Mexico operations in 90 days
- Fast track to benefits of Mexico manufacturing
- Recruitment and onboarding for launch
- Customized facility fit-up
- Management of all Mexico compliance
- Your legal entity in Mexico
- Import/Export fast-track certifications: OEA, CTPAT, IVA
- IMMEX licensing
- Mexico risk mitigation
Entrada Group’s manufacturing support platform is a solid foundation offering you every advantage when manufacturing in Mexico: Quicker entry to market, risk mitigation and the opportunity to maximize long-term growth. The tabs below provide a more detailed view into our platform’s pillars:
- Corporate Infrastructure
- Manufacturing Campuses
- Managed Services
- Start up
Entrada is the legal entity of record in Mexico for our clients, fully responsible for governance, in-country compliance, import/export laws, and government and community relations. By indemnifying you from legal risk in Mexico, your company is free to focus on high-quality production and business growth.
Read how our client, Axiom, leveraged our Manufacturing Support Platform to find a better legal solution, making direct to-consumer shipments possible.
We employ more than 6,000 people as part of a shared community with aligned interests, giving clients greater collective strength than they would have on their own. Our continuous investment provides access to better infrastructure, technology, processes and personnel, and delivers economies of scale and enhanced buying power.
Read Plastomer’s story to learn how this U.S. auto supplier needed to be closer to its customers in Mexico.
Our Manufacturing Support Platform provides all of the general and administrative services you require to run a successful manufacturing facility. We also continuously invest in how services are delivered, giving you access to more advanced processes, efficiencies, expertise, standardizations and specialists than you could afford on your own.
Read Telamon’s story to learn how it utilized Entrada’s Manufacturing Support Platform to improve workplace amenities.
Entrada provides fit-up, day-to-day facility maintenance and 24/7 park security. We can also build new facilities to suit your needs, permitting total flexibility and scalability for your growth. Our full-service, customized facilities management and support includes:
- Design and preplanning
- Facilities construction
- Management/special projects
- Facilities maintenance
Read Telamon’s story to learn how Entrada partnered with our client to address a challenge caused by fast growth in Mexico
Most SME’s lack the experience and capacity to enter a foreign country without making costly mistakes. Entrada’s Manufacturing Support Platform provides the strong foundation needed for you to launch operations quickly in Mexico. Thanks to our platform, you can be manufacturing in as little as 90 days and immediately well-positioned to respond to customer needs.
Read Plastomer’s story to find out how its decision to establish a physical Mexico manufacturing footprint turned out to be crucial for its competitiveness.