We will be speaking at the Automotive Manufacturing Meetings in Detroit on October 17 at 11:30am. Our VP of Business Development, Doug Donahue, will present on the human capital challenges that auto manufacturers in Mexico must face and overcome, based on two specific case studies of Entrada clients in Mexico.
- Map: Mexico Automotive OEMs
- Four Reasons to Expand Your Wire Harness Production to Mexico
- Pros and Cons of Starting Wire Harness Manufacturing Operations in Mexico
- A Client’s Perspective of Wire Harness Assembly in Mexico (Telamon Client Story)
- Boston Consulting Group (Part 2): Mexico Manufacturing Is Key to Any Regional Production Strategy
- Why International Wire Harness Manufacturers Should Choose Mexico