Are you ready for Mexico wire harness production?
In today’s wire harness sector, production costs keep rising as margins tighten. Mexico production could be the answer to help you stay competitive.
Request your place at our upcoming webinar, to:
- Learn why international wire harness producers are manufacturing in Mexico (aka the maquiladora concept) to compete with larger players
- Understand how hourly direct labor for well-managed wire harness operations can be as low as $2.00 per hour fully loaded, at our Central Mexico manufacturing campus
- Hear real-world examples of how our clients leveraged their Mexico manufacturing presence to grow their business
Browse Our Wire Harness Resource Page
Or meet with us in person at upcoming events
- IPC Apex Expo, San Diego, January 29-31, 2019 Booth #3907
- 2019 WHMA Annual Wire Harness Conference, Dallas, February 19-22, 2019, Booth #308
- Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo, Milwaukee, May 8-9, 2019 Booth #1852
Or email us to book a meeting with us at one of the above events