We will be speaking at the Automotive Manufacturing Meetings in Detroit on October 17 at 11:30am. Our VP of Business Development, Doug Donahue, will present on the human capital challenges that auto manufacturers in Mexico must face and overcome, based on two specific case studies of Entrada clients in Mexico.
Most viewed resources
- AIN Online Blog 2017: U.S. Aero Industry Uneasy Over Trump’s Mexico Tariff
- Premium Sound Solutions (a D+M Group Company) Further Commits to Central Mexico Manufacturing with Five-year Lease Extension through Entrada Group
- Whitepaper: Different Routes to Mexico Manufacturing
- Map: Mexico Automotive OEMs
- Plastomer Fast-Tracks Mexico Manufacturing, Setting Up at Entrada Group’s Celaya Campus
- China vs. Mexico: How the China Tariff War Has Changed Things