We will be speaking at the Automotive Manufacturing Meetings in Detroit on October 17 at 11:30am. Our VP of Business Development, Doug Donahue, will present on the human capital challenges that auto manufacturers in Mexico must face and overcome, based on two specific case studies of Entrada clients in Mexico.
Most viewed resources
- Boston Consulting Group (Part 2): Mexico Manufacturing Is Key to Any Regional Production Strategy
- Boston Consulting Group Highlights Mexico’s Manufacturing Strengths (Part One)
- AIN Online Blog 2017: U.S. Aero Industry Uneasy Over Trump’s Mexico Tariff
- Map: Mexico Automotive OEMs
- Premium Sound Solutions (a D+M Group Company) Further Commits to Central Mexico Manufacturing with Five-year Lease Extension through Entrada Group
- Whitepaper: Wire Harness Manufacturing in Mexico: The Key to Staying Competitive in North America